Sunday, November 20, 2011

God made dirt SO dirt don't hurt?

We have a little problem in our house. For those of you that know me I am NOT a germaphobe! I am not afraid to pick a cracker up off the floor and give it right back to Carli without EVEN blowing it off or whatever your suppose to do for that situation... sooooo when I caught Carli eating dirt out of my plant I just laughed and cleaned her up. BJ brought up a good point though.... it has little white things in it like such...
I don't know what it is, and as you can see that I'm not too terribly concerned cause I could be Googling it right now instead of blogging but BJ said it could be to a chemical to help plants grow that isn't ok for Carli to digest so sadly I had to get after her today when she would stop by the plant for a little snack. She looked so sad when I slapped at her hand and didn't understand why I was talking to her like that.... man I hate being the parent! Being the aunt was so much easier. But here is a funny picture of when I caught her the second time.
haha I LOVE HER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment