Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Engagements!!

Doesn't BJ look soo cute?! I was really happy with how these turned out. I bought a shirt from Macy's that I thought would be perfect for my body type... the first thing out of Tyler's mouth that day... yeah this isn't going to work, you look pregnant. Great! thats just what a stressed, soon to be bride wants to hear at her engagement pictures. haha So luckily I'm extremely messy when it comes to my truck and I tend to live in it for about three or four months before I clean it, I went and searched my truck for something else to wear and came up with two other shirts.. Now let me explain something else. I am a size eight roughly on my good days, my kid sister is a size 2/3 oh her rough days. With the previous shirt I could wear a size three jean not do them up, wear a belt and suck into a girdle and no one would no other wise. well that is exactly what I did. :) Nice huh. so yeah don't be jealous of these pictures. I'm cheating. Back to my story. I found two long sleeve form fitting shirts one grey one white. probably the two worst colors for a person trying to hide... stuff. ;) But we are in the middle of no where and with no time to run and get a new shirt. so I'm rockin size three jeans. A girdle and the most horrible form fitting white t shirt. THANK GOODNESS FOR GIRDLES! But BJ just showed up wearing what I told him to wear. . .got to love a mans figure.






At the end of the day I still loved BJ and BJ still loved me.
But it is still nice that they turned out so fun ..

No comments:

Post a Comment