Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wedding Reception

The Wedding picture are kind of scattered but I have yet to figure out how to move them around. So ladies and Gents.. in no specific order I give you...
THE WEDDING PICTURES!

Twalalala..


Mommy/Sunny Dance

Daddy/Daughter Dance


LOVE


The Toast..


After we cut the cake.


The Italian Sodas!! Such a HUGE hit!! I loved it, fit perfectly with the night!

Feeding of the cake..

Cutting of the cake...

My Family, Amanda & Chris with their two boys, Cody and Cade. Abby & Melissa, Mom & Dad.


Smootchies


BJ's Parents, Bryan & Jude. My Parents, Doug & Sue


The whole Millar Gang!! :)


My Center Pieces! I loved how they turned out, I bought everything, well almost everything at Ross! or the dollar store. Then returned them afterwards for almost full price. Ha how do you like that coupon Ladies??

such studs Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment