Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer?....what Summer?

At the end of May right before my trip up to Idaho to do hair, I had a feeling I may be pregnant so I took a pregnancy test and the only the first line showed up right away. I set it on the counter in the bathroom and when I came back to throw it away there was another line! I didn't know what to say, so I cried instead. BJ was really excited, but it took me a few days to get there.


Here is baby's first profile shot. Taken at 11 weeks. Due Date is February 11, 2011. Which just happens to be my dad's birthday.


Once I had a chance to kind of wrap my head around the fact that I am pregnant, I soon had a toilet bowl wrapped around my head. It completely knocked my knees out from under me. I haven't been able to even leave my bathroom since week 6. I have lost over 2o lbs and my sense of humor. So, if you have eaten anything in the last 7 weeks... I don't want to hear about it. Hopefully the end is near though because I desperately need a tan.

I have gone in to the Dr. every Monday and Friday for IV's to keep me hydrated and medicated. Amanda, Cody and Cade have been taking me.

He is a little cheeseball.




Showering, combing my hair, shaving my legs and waxing my eyebrows have definitely taken a backseat to, well just about everything. I have to wear deodorant now since I just sit in my own stench everyday. Poor BJ will be relieved when this is all over I am sure.


Week 12 = Kill me (or at least sedate me)

1 comment: