Friday, November 5, 2010

Suprise!

       So after much stalking I realized that some people have new post up almost everyday! I can't for the life of me thing of something entertaining to write about EVERY day but I can do my best. Today is a good day. I'm feeling well enough that I got out of the apartment by noon, where I then met up with my Hot hubby for lunch at the elegant McDonald.(Not my choice) We then went into the Walmart across the street to pick up drinks for my sister Melissa's bridal shower, which is tomorrow. I am currently at Amanda's house goofing off with her and her neighbor Melanie. Tonight BJ and I are babysitting for his sister Mandy from 9 to 7. Fun huh? yeah it was my list topper for a Friday night :)
  Today I am 26 weeks. 98 days to go! wahoo!! My sister is also throwing me a Baby shower as well. Super woman? I think so. My shower will be November 20th at her house. she made THE cutest invitations and is going through way more work then she needs to to put this on but I'm excited. Everyone has said to not buy anything till the shower but in all honesty I think I'm going to go crazy if I don't get at least somethings ready. I have not bought anything for my little girl and I'm going crazy. Its been kinda easy cause we are poor as dirt but I am not one who likes to put things like this off... homework, dishes, laundry sure but I don't even have a Binky or diapers. My mom did however buy me my first blanket. Its perfect too. I've been told that I am picking when it comes to styles for her but I just really don't want tacky pink filly foo foo stuff with jumping sheep and kitty cats rolling yarn around. The blanket was a raggedy Anne and Andy blanket in blues and reds. Don't get me wrong I like pink, in fact In high school while my parents were out of town I painted my room bright pink but I don't want too much.. and trust me there can be too much. :)
   The other day I had another doctors appointment that I didn't write about. It was right after BJ and I flew back into town from Boise. We got another ultrasound to double check somethings that they didn't get on the first one, We got to see the Labia pronounced in all her glory. This may sound weird but it was soo cute! We got a better picture of her cute feet, a profile and a cute one of her face. Things like that help to make me more excited about this. I am truly grateful for my health at this point, I know that I want more than one child so I will have to do thins all over again but for now I am just happy to get out of bed!
  BJ's job is going well, I know I haven't written much about BJ so here is a little bit of what he is up to. He took this job down in Utah in March. We moved down the beginning of April and he has been enjoying it ever since. The job here requires less manual work, which I think at first he missed getting his hands dirty but then as the days went by he realize how much more energy he had at the end of the day to hang out and play. He actually acts like a 29 year old instead of an 80 year old man ;) He is Jared's (his bro-n-law) assistant so whatever Jared can find for him to do BJ does it. Its a good job for now and its nice security. I'm not sure what BJ plans to do in the future, he had talked about going back to school so we'll see.
   BJ is really excited about baby girl. After work he comes home and hops on the bed with me and will talk to her or just watch sports center and rub my tummy waiting for her to kick at him. I never saw BJ as the type to do all of that so it makes me giggle when he does. When I was sick at the begging he would tell the baby to be nice to me. haha silly BJ.
anyway there is a little more in depth post about BJ and I and what we have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment